Sports Surface Maintenance Technician
Very competitive salary, full training program and career progression if desired.
Replay Maintenance Ltd specialise in artificial sports surface maintenance for a well-established and loyal customer base ranging from Premier League Football Clubs to private Tennis Courts. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sports Surface Maintenance Technician to join our team. The work is varied and yet rewarding, with a real opportunity to progress and develop a future career within an exciting and growing industry.
This position is field based so you will be required to work at a variety of sports facilities and schools across the UK. The key objective of the role is to attend site and carry out grounds maintenance procedures to the Artificial Sports Surfaces – Please note that full training will be given.
An enhanced DBS check will be completed on acceptance of any job offer.
- Full UK (or equivalent) driving licence.
- A flexible approach to work you will be required to work on projects in various locations across the UK.
- Previous ground maintenance experience. (Desirable but not essential).
- Methodical and able to follow instructions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven and committed to learn new skills.
Replay Maintenance Ltd is based in Lincolnshire. We offer a range of benefits which include the following:
- Bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Christmas closure).
- Night out allowance (when required).
- Relevant training courses.
- Royal London pension scheme.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Full Uniform and PPE equipment.